OXITECH FINGERTIP PULSE OXIMETER
- OXITECH Pulse Oximeter is a simple, one-touch operation device that is usually place on a fingertip.
- It uses light beams to measure oxygen saturation of the blood (SpO2) and the pulse rate (PR).
- It is a portable and compact monitoring device that can be used anywhere. It comes with a lanyard for the ease of convenience.
- OXITECH Pulse Oximeter is designed to be power saving and only needs two AAA batteries to operate.
- It has bright OLED screen display that allows you to read the results clearly from day to night.
Warning: Do not rely only on a pulse oximeter to assess your health condition or oxygen level.
- Open the battery lid and insert two AAA batteries into the battery compartment.
- Cover the battery lid.
- Hold the OXITECH Pulse Oximeter in one hand with the front panel facing you.
- Press the button to turn on the OXITECH Pulse Oximeter.
- Place your first or middle finger of your dominant hand into the OXITECH Pulse Oximeter.
- Results will be shown on the OLED screen within seconds.